SON & PARK BEAUTY WATER , WORTH TO BUY ?




SON & PARK BEAUTY WATER


 The Beauty Water is not just a cleanser but it mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture. its claim as a " SMART " water that can use as cleansing & toning. 


❤ MY THOUGHT ❤

❋ i've been using for about 1 month now , and i can say i really really really love its. i use as a toner after cleasing my face , its cleanse my leftover makeup yang tak bersih bila cuci hehehehe. muka memang rasa bersih teramat! i will skip my micellar water if i use this beauty water. since this beauty water has a mildly exfoliate , so i use its everyday. my face feel so soft , supple and moisturizing which i love. its does its job perfectly.

 ❋ But i think , to use its alone as a toner is not a great idea. because i feel like its not giving me any else benefit other then clean & moisturizing my skin. but ya, dia tak claim pun boleh hilangkan pigmentation ke acne ke apa kan . so that okay i still love its! i usually use this after i cleanse my face , pour the water dekat tangan je and dapdap all over my face. after that i will using my hydrating toner and its work the best. only then i feel complete with my toning session. One more thing , i suka this beauty water sebab dia mcm prepare kan skin i untuk adapt skincare yang seterusnya. so macam heyy orang sebelah jom kawan. lalu orang sebelah pun heyyy cun ayuhlah. haaa begitu hahaha. ok sorry annoying 😆😅

❋ other then that , pakaging dia very minimalist and simple , i macam kecewa sikit sebab nampak murah while i beli mahal hahahahaha. i rasa mcm beli mineral water je sebab botol dia lembik.oh ha, i beli masa pergi korea haritu dalam KRW20,000 + tak ingat exact price dia. kat malaysia ni korang boleh beli dekat Sasa , hermo , zalora ke shoppe ke banyak la. cuma harga je beza. survey and cari yang paling murah okay kalau nak beli hahaha. 



RECOMMENDED
YES

FOR WHO ?
ALL SKIN TYPE AND NOT FOR HIGH EXPECTATION PEOPLE

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
YES MAYBE 😁


THIS PRODUCT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE, I SHARE MY OWN WEARING EXPERIENCE.

0 Comments