PAULA'S CHOICE MALAYSIA REVIEW ( which surprise me! )



SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LIQUID 



❋ this is an exfoliant product which is contains salicylic acid and suitable for ALL SKIN TYPE. 

SUPER HONEST REVIEW #NOTGONNALIE ❤

at first , i thought its will dries up my skin since its exfoliant with salicylic acid. i have dehydrate skin that why im not prefer using any salicylic acid in my skincare. BUT! this 2% BHA LIQIUD by PAULA CHOICE definately changed my skin
game. when i applied after cleasing my face , its feel a little bit moist and its take a few second to adsord into my skin ( which is i love! ) .

since its gentle exfoliant , we can uses its daily but i only use once per day. after a week of wearing  , its cleaned up my pore and improved my skin texture. actually , i can see the result after 3/4 day of wearing which is surprise me alot! i can say , its  my holy grail chemical exfoliant so far ♥ .

OH! , dont skip to apply sunscreen if use this exfoliant on AM. i missed one time , its irritated my skin after i get kissed with the sun lol. but its my bad! hahaha


RECOMMENDED ? 
SUPER YES! 

REPURCHASE ?
YES! 

WHO CAN USE ?
ALL SKIN TYPE AND THOSE HAVE STRONG SKINCARE ROUTINE


❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂


WHITENING MASK



❋ To restore radiance and visibly improves skin tone


SUPER HONEST REVIEW #NOTGONNALIE ❤

i really excited about this product since i have pretty bad uneven skin problem. #blamemypigmentation :D . if you know me then you know i've tried so many product before , just to brigthen up my uneven skin tone. high end ? drugstore ? you name its! i tried but the result is not there. i decide to try this whitening mask by  PAULA CHOICE  , and i really glad i did. its work wonder on my skin. 

This mask help to faded my pigmentation. i think its work quite fast on me because of the 2% bha liquid. the exfoliant help a lot. both of them does its job and the best duo i can say. the texture is so lightweight and its a gel type , i love that! i uses its daily on my PM routine after my moisturizer. its help to lock the moisture into my skin. ( i really cannot asked for more because i  in love with this mask ). i woke up in the morning , my skin feel so soft and i can see its whiten up my overall skin . love , love , love . no complain! 


RECOMMENDED ?
if you have uneven skin tone , you might love this!

REPURCHASE ?
i will ! 

WHO CAN USE ?
all skin type


YOU CAN PURCHASE PAULA CHOICE PRODUCT AT : PAULA CHOICE MALAYSIA
register now and get 5% OFF on your purchase ♥


important : i wear this product , my review based on my experiences while wearing the product. its might work on me but not on you. know your skin first. 

[ THANK YOU PAULA CHOICE MALAYSIA FOR SENDING ME THIS AWESOME PRODUCT , HOWEVER MY REVIEW IS GENUINE AND HONEST ]

0 Comments