[ BELLFLOWER ] OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPEN TO ME!



BELLFLOWER

ABOUT BRAND ↠  The main character of ‘Bellflower’ is you. We provide the most intensive and trustworthy skincare solutions with naturalism according to your skin troubles (dryness, trouble, oil-water balance, wrinkles, brightness). the skin care assistant who is always with your skin happiness, the flower language of ‘Bellflower’ is sincerity, gratitude, grace. These are our final goals.

OMG u guys , im so excited to share my experience this with brand. and im so surprise with the result too! oh by the way , its a korean brand and MADE IN KOREA! when daniel park ( i guess ) contacting me before the product even release to the world , i was like wow. the serum is beautiful , the color , the pakaging , my heart is sold! so i said , yes! i must try this. since i have a few skin concern and i think this serum might help me resolved my problem! so now , let jump into my thought 😍

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


BELLFLOWER IDEBENONE BRIGHTENING SERUM

PRICE : $24.00
MORE INFO :  BRIGHTENING SERUM


MY THOUGHT ↠ i dont know about other serum but this one , the most excited and i put so much hope on this. as you guys know , my skin concern is scar , pigmentation & uneven skin tone. so after daniel park said i can choose any serum i want. i choose this Idebenone Brightening serum right away!after i received , i love everything about this serum. the pakaging is so exclusive. i can feel the luxurious when i hold its. 

let talk about the serum itsself , its has yellow color that came from natural material. that great! i dont know how to describe the scent but im totally ok with its. for the texture , its not too thick and not thin either. its just in between where i love if serum has this texture. its feel like oily but its not! hahaha. this serum absord quite fast too.

at first , i only put this serum on my problem area ( scar pigmentation ) before i put all over the fast. because i want to see the result if its legit an intense serum. i use its on my routine AM/PM for about 4 day and my scar already faded 😃 omg !!!! 

then after a week , i start use this serum all over my face and its actually work on me pretty well. i can say my scar 60%-70% faded in about 3-4week of using its.this serum not only fade my scar but its quite hydrating too. im so thankful to bellflower because finally exist! 

RECOMENDATION 
omg please try!

MY RATE
9/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type


❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊




BELLFLOWER HEARTLEAF HOUTTYNIA TREATMENT SERUM

PRICE : $28.00
MORE INFO : TREATMENT SERUM

MY THOUGHT ↠ i choose this serum because its say its can unclogs unnecessary sebum and keratin, cleanses skin tone, and helps to lighten dark and dull skin. again , im sold! the pakaging is the same with other bellflower serum. so minimalise and beautiful!

at first , i thought the texture will be the same as my brightening serum but its not! this treatment serum is more stickey and quite heavy on my skin. i need couple of minute to wait for this serum fully absord into my skin. i dont love its but also dont hate its! for me , that not a problem.

is its work on me ? YES AND NO! for yes : my dull skin is getting better but not 100% , definately unclogs unnecessary sebum . for no : i dont find any changing for my keratin problem. 

overall , this serum is a decent one! since its not work 100% on me , i will still use its for treat my dull skin problem!

RECOMENDATION 
if you have dull skin ?

MY RATE
6/10

SKIN TYPE 
dry - dehydrated might suitable




❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


WEBSITE : BELLFLOWER.COM


❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


THANK YOU DANIEL PARK FROM BELLFLOWER FOR SENDING ME THIS SERUM FOR ME TO TRY OUT! HOWEVER, MY REVIEW IS HONEST AND BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE.

0 Comments