[ P1 MARSHEARMY ] THE CHEAPEST STORE TO BUY KOREAN SKINCARE IN MALAYSIA




MARSHEARMY

ABOUT BRAND ↠  Marshear is an online beauty store who is selling skincare and cosmetics products. We strive to be one of the top and best online beauty store out there. We are constantly trying to bring in the latest and hottest beauty products to provide our customers with more options to choose from.We offer the best quality of skincare and cosmetics product at a reasonable price.  We ensure you that our products are 100% authentic and remains in good condition before we send them out. We will make sure that customers get the best quality at a reasonable price from us. 



❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

Since ramai tanya i dekat mana nak cari korean skincare , selain dari beli direct website. kalau i urgent nak guna i akan beli dekat Marshearmy je and i dah compared price dengan other reseller , so far marshearmy is the cheapest and service dorang laju sangat! 

long stort short , marshearmy ada send a bunch of item dekat i. yup! dorang sangat la generous. here is the list i dapat from them :


that alot! generous kan ? so in this post i nak share my thought about a few item dulu yang i dah pakai over 1 month. 

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Special Treatment Essence 


MY THOUGHT ↠  when i saw the bottle stated "brilliant brigthening" , i put high hope on this essense. my biggest concern for my skin is acne scar / pigmentation. so this might be my life saver after all this time. as the pakaging , its has very commons dropper pakaging. its has non sticky and watery texture.i love that. its easy to use and bring anywhere i want. 

this is my first experience with galactomyces , so i dont know what to expect. i use its after my toner has fully absorbed into my skin. a few drop to cover all my skin. this lighweight essense spread all over my skin easily and its only take less then a minute to absorb. that great! i use this essense both in AM&PM. and guess what , i can see my skin texture & pore improve after 3 days! no joke no lie,  i pun terkejut! before that i mmg dah aim dekat my large pore. if its improve then memang this essens work la  on me. and yes its is! im so happy!

but , as for the brighten issue.... i dont see any different until 3-4 week of wearing. that worth the waited! walaupun takde la hilang , but its faded and my scar makin kecil. im glad marshearmy gave me this essense!

my tips , focus the basic and just add on this essense. jangan pakai terlalu bnyk treatment serum.bila terlalu banyak , some skin tk boleh tolerate and dont know nk react yang mana dulu. that why ada yang nampak kesannya cpt ada yang tidak. compare to my usually routine , bila i just pakai : cleanser - toner - this essence - moisturizer - sunscreen (am) . the result lebih cpt nampak and more clear! 


RECOMENDATION 
yes! go buy!

MY RATE
9/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type


❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊



❤ Make P:rem Hydrate Me Micro Tension Cream 

About Product : Make P-rem Hydrate Me Moisturiser


MY THOUGHT ↠  i love the pakaging! its come in a cute light blue jar and a white cap ( penutup dia haha ) penutup tu ada lock. so mmg takkan longgar and secure bila terjatuh ke apa ke. about the texture , its quite unique. its actually a gel type tapi for me dia more likely mcm balm to jelly.  

first , the react toward my skin tak berapa nak bagus. once im wearing , in a few minute i akan rasa gatal. i dont know why and what. until i figured out maybe because this cream quite heavy and a little bit thick. and lambat nak serap dalam kulit. more or less macam sleeping mask. tapi this cream dia stay moist dalam beberapa minute. so that why my kulit tak boleh handle the " stickiness " . dia tak meleket pun tapi lapisan moisture tu. faham kan kan hahaha.

since this cream concern is a deep moisture , so bukan salah dia pun. its just my skin. but i still nak this cream work on me. hence , i pakai half potion dari usually i guna and i akan tap my skin or massage sikit until its absord into my skin. well yes! its work that way. even i pakai sikit but still keep my skin moisture. paling best , esok pagi my skin nampak normal and fresh glow. no dry line and whatsoever. 

overall , with this cream. my skin become more soft , fresh and hydrated. its really help to maintain my skin barrier. 

RECOMENDATION 
worth to try

MY RATE
8/10

SKIN TYPE 
dry to dehydrated



❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


❤ Doctorcos Snow White Water Glow Mask 

About Product :  Doctorcos Glow Mask

MY THOUGHT ↠  to be honest , i never heard of this brand before this. after i recieved , i did some research about the product. ada yang buat jadi sleeping mask , ada yang jenis 15-20 minute cuci. the texture itself quite unique for me. macam gel tapi bila kita gosok dia absord and feel like water. its claim to be 9in1 mask , toner - serum - treatment - moisturiser. that sound amazing kan hehe.

but i just pakai as mask for about 15 minute and lepas tu i akan cuci. so far , its work just nice for me. as for hydrating , yup its gave the best moisture ever bila kita pakai tu. and its last long even dah cuci. kalau i rajin , i use this mask with my pore massager. the device akan urut my skin until mask ni absord. its gave the best result ever , my skin instantly nampak supple and moist. i love its! tapi kalau rajin lah. if not i just pakai and wait 15 minute then cuci. ok siap! hehe

other then that , dia ada whitening effect. i rasa my skin mmg degil and susah nk ngam dgn whitening/brigthening product. dia punya effect tu tak nampak sangat. tp yela i pakai pun seminggu 2/3 kali je so i tak put much hope pun haha. i rasa i kene rajinkan diri and selalu pakai bru nampak kot the whitening effect. but for moisture and kulit nampak glow tu , this mask mmg win!


RECOMENDATION 
yes!

MY RATE
8.5/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type


❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊


WEBSITE : MARSHEARMY.COM
SHOPEE : MARSHEARMY SHOPEE
INSTRAGRAM : MARSHEARMY INSTA
theres more korean skincare on their website and shopee. Marshearmy is a place that i really wanted to recommend with you guys. if you guys into korean beauty , go and check out their shopee! 😍

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

THANK YOU MARSHEARMY FOR SENDING ME A BUNCH OF PRODUCT! HOWEVER, MY REVIEW IS HONEST AND BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE.




0 Comments