9 WISHES BY STYLE KOREAN GLOBAL




9 WISHES




ABOUT BRAND ↠ The brand promises to improve the skin's condition in 9 different aspects with its range of 100% Korean-made products, including its bestselling Vanishing Balm (VB) Ultimate Tone-Up SPF21, Rice Powder Polish and Rice Foaming Cleanser.

MORE ABOUT BRAND : 9 WISHES



❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊



❤ 9WISHES HYDRA SKIN AMPULE SERUM 

About Product : HYDRA AMPULE SERUM

MY THOUGHT ↠  its quite small then i thought , but travel friendly.  i thought the texture a bit thicker since its claim to hydrated. but actually its not. actually im quite like this ampule serum. its has very mild scent. its spread easily and absord quite fast. this ampule serum also doesnt break me up. that great!

i love how its work on my skin , when i use its on PM routine , i feel like my skin turn into normal ( not oily not dry ) on the next morning. as for dry skin like mine , i dont think its give "extra" hydration into my skin. i just feel normal. so i dont hate its. for me , its an ok for ampule serum. 

i tried to use its with my another hydration serum to give and extra hyrdation , gladly its work like a magic. my skin does feel plumped , smooth , and well hydrated. 


RECOMENDATION 
worth to try

MY RATE
7/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type




❤ 9WISHES ROSE CAPSULE ESSENCE 

About Product : ROSE ESSENCE

MY THOUGHT ↠ i love the pakaging , its feel so luxurious. the texture more likely similar with the hydra ampule serum. but this rose essence has strong scent which im not a fan of its. i just dont like the scent ( dont know how to decribe haha ) but i get  used to its after a couple of week. i usually use 1 pump for my entire face. its spread nicely and i will pat until its fully absord.

this serum its a great supporter for the ampule serum. its help to boost the hydration and my calming my face. after a few hours of wearing , my face still feel smooth and moisturize. i always reach for this essence if i use chemical exfoliant since its help to calming my face from irritation.overall , i love everything about this essence , except for the scent. 😆


RECOMENDATION 
yes

MY RATE
8.5/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type



❤ 9WISHES UV ULTIMATE TONE UP CREAM 

About Product : TONE UP CREAM


MY THOUGHT ↠  this is my first time using tone up cream , at first i dont know how to expect this since i never use tone up cream before. tone up cream quite popular in korean skincare. i use this cream only on AM and after sunscreen. actually im quite surprise how its even my skin. the texture somehow feel like moisturizer but a little bit thicker. i love its!

this tone up cream instantly brigthen up my skin and cover up my open pore. that amazing! with this cream on my face , i feel like its lock my before skincare product. i love how its keep my face moisturize , smooth , glow , and brigthen up my skin. even my makeup look so smooth and not cracked! 

you guys can refer my photo above. on left side of my hand with blended tone up cream , right is without the cream.


RECOMENDATION 
yes!

MY RATE
9/10

SKIN TYPE 
all skin type



❤ 9WISHES RICE WATER SHEET MASK  

About Product : SHEET MASK

MY THOUGHT ↠  this sheet mask is fully soaked with the milky serum/essence. there so much leftover serum/essence even after i soaked my face with its. this sheet mask its quite thin. for me , thin mask is a great for the serum/essence to absord into our skin. its easy to apply and suit my face well.not too big not too small. 

i use its for around 15-20 minute , since the serum/essence take quite some time to fully absord. i need to pat my face for a couple of minute. that a big no for me haha since if i dont pat my face feel so itchy. maybe because i put too much the leftover essence/serum into my face/sheet mask.

after 30 minute the serum/essence absord , i face feel so moisturize , soft and plumped. as for brigthen effect , i dont see much since i havent use all 11 sheet. so i cannot judge its yet. overall , i enjoyed using this mask.


RECOMENDATION 
yes!

MY RATE
9/10

SKIN TYPE 
normal-dry dehydrated





❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

WEBSITE : STYLE KOREAN
INSTRAGRAM : STYLE KOREAN GLOBAL

Stylekorean has been selling Korean cosmetics internationally since 2012.
We carry more than 3,000 different kinds of products in our warehouse in Korea
We are committed to bringing you the best quality & safest products: Korean cosmetics, mineral makeup, natural skin care, organic hair care & the list goes on! All of our Korean products adhere to the strict guidelines set forth by the MFDS (mfds.go.kr). Using Korean cosmetics & skin care products are a great, healthy solution for everyone! Additionally, our lines of organic cosmetics & organic skin care have been found to be very helpful for those with sensitive skin & allergies.

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

THANK YOU STYLE KOREAN FOR CHOOSING ME AS ONE OF THE WINNER TO REVIEW 9WISHES PRODUC.HOWEVER, MY REVIEW IS HONEST AND BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE.

0 Comments