[ IUNIK ] THE BEST HYDRATION TONER , SO FAR !


MINIMALISM SKIN CARE - IUNIK

ABOUT BRAND ➟  With minimalism finding skin happiness contrary to the times of excess supply age.Compared to contents, exaggerated colorful designs and packages, Ingredients that are considered good ingredients and added unconditionally,Cleansing, Toner, Essence, Eye Cream, Cream, Mist, many steps skin care, High price compared to less capacity.The new minimalistic skin care is fighting with all the prejudices, iUNIK. 

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

To be honest , i heard so many rave about this korean brand. i really wanted to try their product lagi2 their toner and serum. what a surprise , they send me both! i dah pakai almost 1 month + , and i never skip both toner and serum in my routine. so here is my thought 😃



 ❤ BETA-GLUCAN (100%) POWER MOISTURE SERUM ❤

DESCRIPTION ➟  Amazing skin moisturizer Beta Glucan, Super Moisture Recharge.This products can help to make moisturizing dry skin and improve skin barrier function with Beta Glucan.Improve skin barrier function.calming and protecting sensitive skin.

more about product click here : BETA-GLUCAN POWER MOISTURE SERUM INFO


MY THOUGHT ➟ i love the texture , the thickness is just nice even dia tak lightweight but im totally fine with its! masa apply tu , the product memang easy spread all over my face. i usually use 3 drop and its more then enough. serum ni jenis tak lah cepat absord and ada tacky feel sikit. but once dia dah absord my skin feel much more supple and well moisturize. 

i love using this serum if i pakai acid for exfoliant or i think i need something to soothing back my skin. yup! this serum soothing my skin amazingly! as i ada dry skin , so this serum memang perfect for me. about 2 week straight i pakai both in my AM & PM routine , but now my skin punya level kekeringan tu dah kurang sedikit , i only need this for my PM routine. overall , as for moisturize this one is the winner. tapi for other benefit , i dont find any.

RECOMMENDATION
yes , if you need extra booster for you dry skin

MY RATE 
8/10 

SKIN TYPE 
NORMAL -DRY -  DEHYDRATED




❤ VITAMIN HYALURONIC ACID VITALIZING TONER 

DESCRIPTION ➟ This gel type toner can help to make poverful vitalizing and moisturizing with Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruits Extract 5% and Hyaluronic acid 45% (Whitening Functional Cosmetics).

more info about product click here :VITAMIN HYALURONIC ACID TONER INFO


MY THOUGHT ➟ ok you guys...... i suka gila this toner!!!!!! i can say this is my holy grail hydration toner after i curang with my hada labo gokujyun premium 😆 as its work for both hydration and whitening , terus i jatuh cinta! its treat my hyperpigmentation like every single time i pakai. my acne scar slowly faded and at the same time my skin feel so hydrated. a big wow! i use this both in my AM & PM routine without miss!

at one time , if my skin need more and more hydration , i akan guna this toner with my hada labo. the result is like a magical lalalala gituu. the texture lebih kurang sama mcm hadalabo , thick and bila apply dekat muka tu ada feel slippery sikit ( macam snail ingredient kind of product ) , its absord quite fast and just nice.  in a few minute , my skin feel so smooth and soft! i guess my skin just love this toner so much. its work wonder on me. 

RECOMMENDATION 
definately Yes

MY RATE 
9.5/10

SKIN TYPE 
Normal - dry 
( a plus for hyperpigmentation concern people )


❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋


WEBSITE : IUNIK OFFICIAL
INSTAGRAM : IUNIK INSTAGRAM

SHOP AT THEIR WEBSITE AS IT FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋


THANK YOU IUNIK FOR SENDING ME BOTH OF MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT! HOWEVER , MY REVIEW IS HONEST BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE

0 Comments