[HONEST AND EXPERIENCE] : THANK YOU FARMER MALAYSIA REVIEW



THANK YOU FARMER TRUE WATER DEEP COLLECTION + SUN PROJECT WATER SUN CREAM

" NATURALLY WITHOUT ANY BURDEN ON SKIN , ITS MAKES SKIN HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL DAY AND DAY " - THANK YOU FARMER


So, let me share with you guys my thought after using this True water deep collection and Sun cream for about 3 week. ( i use only thank you farmer product for 3 week straight ) 😄



❁TRUE WATER DEEP TONER❁

❤  its a hydrating toner so the texture is a little bit thicker then a normal toner. Even the texture quite  thick , its very lightweight and absorb quickly. this toner claimed to give a deep hydration into the skin , yes its does! its really does hydrated my skin into the next level. sampai i lupa la i ni dry skin hahaha. 

❤ At first , its feel so warm and slightly irritated my skin when i applied this toner right after i cleanse my face.But i realize my skin become smooth and soft after this toner fully absorb. i really like that . this toner not only help to hydrated my skin but also its brigthen up my skin. even tak ketara sangat but yaa , i only pakai 3 week so i wont mad at its . 

❤ What i dont like , its contain fragrance . its smell refreshing but im not fan of its. i think yang irritated my skin ( gatal sikit je and kejap je ) sebab this fragrance. but since dia tak last long so im okay with its. sebab skin i jenis cepat berkawan dengan product haha.



I LIKE ITS ? 
YES I DO , HONESTLY.

WILL I REPURCHASE  ? 
YES !

MY RATE 
8/10

FOR WHO ?
since its not tooooo thick , so i pretty sure all skin type can use this toner. ( also dia ada brigthening ingredient for those yg ada acne scar / hyperpigmentation )




TRUE WATER DEEP SERUM

❤ i truly love this serum , its really like reaaaaaaaaly hydrate me! my skin feel so supple after applied. masa apply tu kan , rasa silky smooth gila kulit kita. i pun mcm aaaaaaaa indah sungguh dunia! ok sorry 😆 

❤ this serum does make my face glowing , everything was perfect. Just i got one problem with the scent. haha i tak fan la bau yang refreshing ni but this serum tak irritated me pula! lol maybe sebab the scent that sekuat toner punya haha. well overall , i love this serum!


I LIKE ITS ?
OHHHH I LOVE ITS!

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
DEFINATELY YES

MY RATE ?
9.5/10

FOR WHO ?
ALL SKIN TYPE #HIGHLYRECOMMENDED



TRUE WATER DEEP EMULSION

❤ At first , i dont know if i need this emulsion or not. since toner and serum already help to hydrate me well. my skincare can be complete and perfect without this emulsion. but , this emulsion is a great "supporter" for both toner and serum. boleh dikatakan emulsion ni macam "extra booster" lah. its does soothing my face after a i applied. 

❤ not gonna lie , its really soothing and hydrated me but at the same my face feel a bit itchy. but its not last long , and since gatal sikit je so i okay je. Emulsion ni ada ingredient yang mungkin akan irritated skin. its yang allergic maybe this is not for you. 

❤ other then that , the scent quite strong then toner and serum , so tu lagi buat i tak fan dekat emulsion ni. its really a good skincare tho. tapi bau refreshing dia kuat sangat , bila i pakai i jadi pening hahahaha. 


I LIKE ITS ?
i dont like its i dont love its 

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
sadly , No

MY RATE ?
7/10

FOR WHO ?
Dehydrated skin yang mmg perlu kan extra booster.


TRUE WATER DEEP CREAM

❤ my first impression , kenapa dalam jar!!! haa gitu , but nahh its okay. all you need to wash you hand hahaha. texture a bit unique , macam puding pun ada. i really love the texture sebab when i applied , omg my face feel so smooth!! terasa macam orang korea pula masa apply moisturizer ni haha. 

❤ i dont think yang oily skin suka moisturizer ni , sebab its quite tacky and thick. but for me , i love its! its take time untuk absorb , i okay je lambat ke cepat janji its work on me. this moisturizer pun i ada feel itchy sikit tapi sekejap je so again , i okay je! hehehe

❤ honestly , its make my skin smooth , soft , supple , hydrated right away! i think all true water collection ada scent yang more or less sama , refreshing. but ni tak kuat sangat so i suka 😆 , if i rasa my skin terlalu kering , this moisturizer memang i akan reach for! 



I LIKE ITS ?
yes i do
WILL I REPURCHASE ?
yes i will

MY RATE ?
9/10

FOR WHO ?
dry - dehydrated


SUN PROJECT WATER SUN CREAM

❤ first , ITS MY HOLY GRAILLLLLLLLLL! omg i suka everything about this sun cream! its really work on me as a dry skin. not clog my pore , no whitecast and not heavy at all . 

❤ what i love about this sun cream , its really make my makeup nampak flawless! i tak perlu pakai primer pun bila i pakai this sun cream. when i applied , my face does feel supple and less texture. i dont how or why but i love this sun cream so much. 

❤ i use biotherm suncream before , its cost me almost rm200 just for 50ml. now , i berani cakap lah i dah tk perlukan biotherm (memang dah tk guna and tak sentuh langsung biotherm tu since i use this sun project water sun cream) . 


I LIKE ITS ?
yes i do , i really really do

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
DEFINATELLLLLLY I WILL

MY RATE ?
9.8/10

FOR WHO ?
everyone should try this!!!!


YOU CAN GET THIS PRODUCT AT : THANK YOU FARMER MALAYSIA 

OR SASA & SELECTED AEON : THANK YOU FARMER MALAYSIA STORE



[ THANK YOU THANKYOUFARMER FOR SENDING THIS GREAT PRODUCT TO TRY OUT. HOWEVER , MY REVIEW IS GENUINE AND HONEST. AND THIS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE ]

0 Comments