SKINCARE ROUTINE ( DAILY )

i finally found skincare that work wonder on me! here's my thought....




MY MORNING ROUTINE ( AM )


💖 Dr.Belmeur foam cleanser ( RM53.70/ 150ML ) 
- its work wonder to my dry skin. My skin doest feel tight after cleasing and i really love the smell. since this is a foam cleanse pakai sikit pun dah boleh cover all face but one thing i tak suka , its irritate my eyes. 

💖 Son&park beauty water ( RM125/ 340ML)
 - its really does it job. This beauty water really swipe all dirt in my skin. this is multi purpose water , boleh jadikan toner/cuci make up/face mist . I uses this as a exfoliate toner right after cleansing my face. I will skip this if i uses scrub/physical exfoliate product. 

💖 Hada labo hydration lotion ( RM55 / 170ML )
 - it’s blown my mind away! I really love this hydrating toner. I can say this one is my highlight of the routine! I never skip this one. i feel so hydrating after put this into my face. Forever love .

💖 The Ordinary alpha arbutin 2% + HA ( £7 / 30ML )
 - im not hate its but im not love its as much as hada labo hydration lotion. This serum slowly help me to reduce my acne scar & pigmentation. 

💖 Nuxe huile prodigieise ( £29 / 100ML )
 - I’ve been using this for a couple of months, uses its after my Moisturizers to lock the moist. This dry oil also repair my acne scar , loveeeee its! .

💖 Mario badescu facial spray ( RM42 / 118ML )
 - i uses this facial spray to giving my skin more water/hydration. I use whenever i need. So far, nothing special then give your face an extra water .

💖 Dr.jart + ceramidin cream ( RM195 / 50ML )
 - my holy grail Moisturizers so far. For dry skin, this is for you! the texture is very thick and its has the most best ingredient for hydrating which is ceramide. and its smell good too. my skin a lot better when i used this.

💖 Biotherm UV Supreme 50+ spf/pa++++ ( RM150 / 50ML ) 
- what i love about this sunscreen is , its make my make up smoother! No white cast & not sticky at all. Love! BUT, i think its too overprice for a sunscreen That make your makeup look good! 😅 .




MY NIGHT ROUNTINE ( PM )

A few extra product from my AM routine. .

💖 Garnier micellar water ( RM28 / 400ML ) 
- its really does its work. I usually do triple cleansing if im wearing any makeup. Micellar water - cleasing oil - foams/gel cleansing. Not irritating and not breaking up , at least for me 🌹. .

💖 Hada Labo cleansing oil ( RM54 / 200ML ) 
- i do love this cleasing oil. Its remove leftovers makeup and keep my skin hydrated. I do recommend this for those who have dry skin. .

💖 The Ordinary glycolic acid 7% toning ( £6.8 / 240ML ) 
- this is an exfoliate toner , i only use 3/4 time per week or when i feel my skin need this. I like this toner because its really make my skin feel clean and clear .

💖 The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10%+HA ( £5.99 / 30ML )
 - this is an exfoliate serum and a direct acid. Usually i will diluted this serum with another serum. Since its a mild exfoliate so i used everyday. Its really help to reduce my pigmentation / acne scar. Love! .



ITS MIGHT WORK ON ME BUT NOT ON YOU. I SHARED MY PERSONAL AND HONEST THOUGHT AFTER TRYING EACH OF PRODUCT ON MYSELF

is its worth to try ? 
YES! 

is its only for dry skin ?
 NO, some product for all skin type

my recommendation ?
Hada labo , Dr belmeur and Dr jart+

any improvement on my skin ?
definately YES! my skin lot more hydrate then before

where to get them ?
watson / sephora / guardian / thefaceshop / sasa / instagram


0 Comments